Three powerful interviews for understanding the survivor, the narcissist, and your loved one who stays in an abusive relationship.
You’ll get lifetime access to 3 audio interviews (MP3 or MP4 format) with world-renowned experts in their fields.
- Why being an empath is not the only reason you get tangled in pathological relationships with narcissists
- What cluster of personality traits keep you stuck in abusive relationships, returning to these relationships and complicate your recovery
- Personality traits that are most elevated among survivors
- The big five personalities personality test
- The narrative behind super traits in a relationship
- How personality influences intuition and conscious reasoning
- How brainwashing, hypnosis, and mind control are used to recruit individuals and keep them stuck in controlling and abusive relationships
- What deprogramming is and how love can be stronger than mind-control
- Techniques to help loved ones break free from abusive relationships and details about managing cognitive dissonance
- Personality types for both victims and controlling people/cult leaders
- The neuroscience behind why narcissists do what they do
- Why do narcissists reject people they claim to love
Some common survivor traits after a narcissist break-up
- What are some psychopathic traits
- Relationship-Wise: How do narcissists and psychopaths target their victims?
- Why are narcissists so good at mimicking bonding?
- The neuroscience behind why narcissists are cheaters and liars
- Survivor Rejection and Narcissism’s Happiness: Neuroscience tips for survivors